Create pre-written snippets to easily reuse text, lists, and outlines across documents. Use snippets to easily insert templated text into playbooks, meeting notes, bug reports, and other repeatable documents.
How it works
- Go to the Templates screen to create a new snippet from scratch.
- Create a snippet from existing blocks:
- Select blocks in any document
- Press Cmd+K
- Select “Create snippet from blocks…”
- Rename & save snippet
- Insert a snippet into a document
- Type “;” at the start of any line to bring up a list of all your snippets.
- Select one to insert the pre-defined text into your document.