July 2022 Release Touch-ups
- You can now set the parent of the task while you're creating it
- We updated the animation when opening/closing the Share Settings
- We touched up the appearance of Goals on the Roadmap to better adapt to long titles
- We now display guest invites that are pending in the Guests list under Base Settings. Previously, they were found in the Members list.
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple tokens to load briefly when a user attempted to edit token access in a document.
- Fixed the padding of the create task modal.
- Fixed a bug that prevented guests from opening a document that they are following
- Fixed a bug that prevented a yourself from being listed first when changing the Assignee and Reviewer.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the user from removing a token gate from a document
- Fixed a bug that caused certain command palette options for modifying tasks to not appear in the list
- Fixed some visual bugs in the Invite Guests flow