Clarity 2.0 Touch-ups
- When adding a task to a project, the task's group will now be added to the project if it was not previously listed.
- Fixed a bug that caused projects and goals to appear in a user's personal task list.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented note titles from appearing in the Recents list.
- Fixed a bug that caused users to be navigated to the Base Home Screen when switching between bases, instead of their last opened document.
- Fixed a bug that listed all Wiki articles in lowercase in Recents.
- Fixed a bug that caused the note title block to disappear when a user's connection was interrupted.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect UI components to appear in a task's Activity section.
- Fixed a bug that did not maintain a user's collapsed sidebar after refreshing the page.
- Fixed a bug that caused embedded Figma files to be loaded incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused projects and goals for archived groups to appear in Group Work and on the Roadmap screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented document names in the Activity section of projects and tasks to be clicked.
- Fixed a bug that prevented icons to be loaded for certain views in Group Pins.
- Fixed a bug that prevented children blocks to be copied when hitting 'Esc' to select a block.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain search bar queries to crash the application.
- Fixed UI components in the Group Profile in the case of no listed group description.
- Fixed a bug that caused the 'Page Not Found' message to appear when clicking into a document from the Quick Search.
- Fixed a bug that caused the split view to remain open when switching from one base to another.
- Fixed the UI for selecting a task's group when creating tasks from blocks.
- Fixed a bug that did not add the default group to a project created inside a document within that group.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from using arrow keys to scroll through blocks after pasting in a nested blocks from one Clarity document to another.